Skip to main content

IPO Chilli Ratings

IPO Chilli Ratings
Click to understand how it works

Featured

Singapore Institute of Advanced Medicine Holdings Ltd

Singapore Institute of Advanced Medicine Holdings Ltd ("Sam" or the "Company") is offering 114m new shares comprising 4.415m Public Offer Shares and 109.585m Placement Shares at $0.23 each for a listing on Catalist.  The Company aims to raise $26.2m and the majority of the proceeds will be used to repay debt and the balance for working capital. The market cap based on the IPO price is $231.8m and the offer will close on 14 Feb at 12 noon and starts trading on 16 Feb 2024 at 9am.   Principal Business SAM is a healthcare service provider using advanced technology for early and accurate diagnosis to detect and treat cancer, neurodegenerative and cardiovascular diseases.  SAM has strategic collaborations with public and private institutions for research and clinical work.  SAM's goal is to create a comprehensive one-stop ambulatory cancer centre to undertake the challenges to fight cancer and is one of the first to adopt proto beam therapy treatment in Singapore. Fi

Shares Investment Conference 2013

Date: 5 October 2013. 
Time: 9am to 6pm
Venue: Kallang Theatre
Speakers: Dr. Chan and Mr. Hu


I volunteered to do this blog post for free to thank shares inv for bringing me a lot of traffic to my blog and making my "face" more prominent on their website. Probably next time I can be the keynote speaker and you can support me just to see how i "look like".  :-P

Anyway, ShareInv asked if i am interested to write a short article for their event magazine for the conference and without me requesting, gave me 2 complimentary tickets to the event. To thank my active facebook fans, I am going to give my two tickets to 2 lucky "winners" who have previously participated in my online poll for Soilbuild REIT, Money Max and the battle of the 2 REITs

If you are one of those who have participated in one of the above 3 polls and can attend the event on Oct 5, please indicate your interest by posting a comment below this posting on facebook. I will let this "lucky draw" runs until Sunday 6pm and do a mini balloting if there are more than 2 fans who are interested to go. I think the ticket is worth $78 each (after discount).

The website for the conference is here or you can click on the banner above (click on the speaker you like).




Comments

Anonymous said…
Mr IPO
My Name is Wendy,
I am interest to attend the seminar.

Thank you.
Mr. IPO said…
On Facebook page la.